1. Design and Requirements QA review.
2. Building test-plans with detailed test-steps
3. Conducting Manual testings – most of the time
4. Working with Radiflow tech-support to research the bug. Reproducing the bugs, and guiding the development team to solve it.
1. Background from cyber security or networking companies.
2. Experience with Linux , Network, Virtualization technologies – at least 5 year.
3. BSc in computer science, or equivalent degree.
– Packet structure, ability to learn new protocols (with familiarity with widely used ones, such as: TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP).
– Most of the manual testing will be done from the UI – testing networking features. Very similar to using the UI of a firewall to test firewall features.